7 Ways to Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind to Reach Every Goal
By Mia Fox
Mindset & Manifestation Coach, Author and Founder of the SelfMadeLadies Community
A few days ago I was in the morning, after a 36H+ almost, in the pool to swim my 1000 yards, when I realized: it is all in your mind! And once you manage to reprogram your subconscious mind, you can really reach every goal you want. Absolutely any! Because not too long ago, I could hardly go 3-4H without a snack (thanks to type 2 diabetes). And now, I swim my lengths here, after 36H intermittent fasting, quite simply because I hacked my subconscious and programmed it to a new "truth" about my health.
But not only have I reached a new level of fitness and health, thanks to this subconscious mind reprogramming, I just realized, I've been living it all my life.
For a long time unconsciously and in the last decade consciously. That's the key to the Law of Attraction, and the basis on which manifesting works, but for a long time it wasn't obvious to me.
So the big question is, can you really achieve any goal just by reprogramming the subconscious mind? I say quite clearly, yes you can! And the great thing is, reprogramming the subconscious mind isn't even difficult. It won't happen overnight, but you can do it in your sleep, or at least out of your bed.
Here 7 ways to reprogram your subconscious mind to reach all your goals:
- Find Out What You Really Want.
- Create a New Reality Through Visualization.
- Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind With Hypnosis.
- Tell Your Subconscious Mind a New Reality With Affirmations.
- Have Your Goals in Front of You Every Day, With a Vision Board.
- Use a Journal to Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind.
- Learn How the Law of Attraction Really Works.
But first, let's have a quick look at how the subconscious mind works and why you should reprogram your subconscious mind.
And at the end, I will show you how you can program your mind to more success because my blog is all about hands-on Law of Attraction and mindset tips.
How Works the Subconscious Mind to Reach Your Goals
Knowing how to get your subconscious mind to work for you is the key to manifesting and reaching your goals.
When people talk about the Law of Attraction, it is often in connection with the universe. But in reality, you are this universe; it is inside of you.
Because you don't place orders with the universe, basically you place orders with your subconscious mind.
The subconscious mind is, in reality, the boss and controls what you think, how you feel, where you go in life. And of course, whether you reach your goals or not.
It is believed that your conscious mind makes up only about 5% of your brain capacity; the rest belongs to the subconscious mind. That means if you want to see a real change in your life, achieve your goals, manifest your wildest dreams, you have to learn how to gain control over your subconscious mind.
Because the fact that your conscious mind has very little control quickly makes it clear that wishful thinking alone will not get you anywhere.
You'll have to learn how to access your subconscious mind.
You must learn how to get your subconscious mind to work for you when you want to reach your big goals. And that's what this post is really all about.
Related Article: How To Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind
Top Strategies to Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind to More Success
Now that you know that your subconscious mind is truly in control, you also understand why it is so important that you reprogram your subconscious mind.
But why do we even have this program in our mind that wants to prevent us from being successful?
Your subconscious mind, similar to your beliefs you hold and your self-image, has been set to a certain frequency. This is like an inner thermostat. And the set level is where you always go back to.
You may be able to go beyond the set level for a short time due to external influences, or due to internal influences (if you motivate yourself properly and work hard), but you won't be able to hold this level for a long time.
Your thermostat (i.e. your subconscious mind) will do everything to get you back there. That's its job.
Basically this is a protective mechanism, your subconscious mind is just filtering out what information you should get and what experiences you should really have.
If it would let everything get through unfiltered you would simply be overwhelmed. So the subconscious mind needs a clear guideline and this set level helps it with that.
In this post here you can learn more about how this mechanism works.
This level, this thermostat, used to be programmed in the past, mostly due to external influences, especially from people we looked up to when we were younger. But this program is likely outdated, so you can, and should, update it regularly.
You can simply set the level higher, you can tell your subconscious mind very clearly what your new goal is, where you want to go, and it won't be able to help but get you there.
So in short; the 5% of your conscious minds, correctly used, can easily reprogram the 95% of your subconscious minds. And here are 7 ways how you can do it.
Find out What You Really Want
Without knowing what you really want, you will of course have extreme difficulty reaching your goals.
As mentioned before, your subconscious mind just follows a program, it does what it has to do, it can't think for itself.
So as long as you don't tell it clearly where you want to go, what goals you want to achieve, what your big dream is that you want to manifest, it won't get you there.
In this article here, I will help you to find out what you really want, and that with "7 Questions to Find Out What You Really Want in Life".
Create a New Reality Through Visualization
Visualization is probably one of my favorite Law of Attraction tools. It's a bit like daydreaming, closing your eyes and slipping into a new reality.
Play the leading role in YOUR dream life.
Visualization is an extremely powerful way to show your subconscious mind regularly where it should lead you. But you have even more advantages from visualization.
The process can help you to find out what you really want, but it can also help you to get rid of possible abundance blocks like limiting beliefs.
Learn more about visualization here:
- Visualization Techniques to Manifest Your Dreams (A Complete Guide)
- Manifesting Q&A – Can You Visualize With Eyes Open
Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind With Hypnosis
Hypnosis is a state of relaxed focus that allows you to access your subconscious mind on a very deep level.
Hypnosis works by sending suggestions directly into your subconscious, telling the subconscious mind very clearly which new reality to create. This is one of the most powerful weapons when it comes to reprogramming your subconscious to achieve your goals.
Learn in this "Hypnosis Guide" more about how hypnosis works, how you can do it on your own, and why it is so powerful when it comes to the Law of Attraction.
Tell Your Subconscious Mind a New Reality with Affirmations
Yes exactly, you can talk to your subconscious mind. Tell it clearly what you want, and with enough repetition, it will eventually acknowledge what you want as a new fact and do everything in its power to make it a reality.
Affirmations are an excellent way to tell your subconscious mind where it should take you.
Here are a few guidelines to help you create affirmations that get you where you want to go:
- Use the present tense. Tell your subconscious mind that this new reality is already happening, that you have already achieved your goal.
- State the affirmation positive. As I said, your subconscious mind does not actively think. If you say what you don't want, your subconscious mind will have problems understanding the DON'T. Be clear, say what you want, formulate it positively.
Start with "I am" to reinforce the whole thing.
- Be specific and keep it short. You want to say exactly where you want to go; your subconscious mind needs clear guidance. And less is more when it comes to affirmations; a short, clear sentence has a stronger effect than if you describe your goal long and complicated.
- Use power words, especially those that express an emotion and action words (everything that ends with -ing is good, like making, having, etc.).
You should speak out loud your affirmations every day. Repetition is key. You can also write them in your journal or stick them on your vision board.
Maybe you already heard about the 55x5 manifestation method? It's about writing 55 times your affirmations down for five days in a row.
I personally think that's a bit over the top, and here in this article, I tell you why I believe it is may not worth your time (and what to do instead): "Why The 55×5 Manifesting Formula May Be a Waste of Time " but hey, if you have time and think your subconscious mind needs a powerful reprogramming, try it out.
I love to hear about your experience with this!
Have Your Goals in Front of You Every Day, with a Vision Board
A vision board was my first Law of Attraction tool, which I consciously used.
Since then, I have:
- Manifested my dream husband (and soul mate).
- Attracted my dream wedding in Vegas and honeymoon on Maui.
- Gone from "high school drop-out, frustrated and without money" to become a self-made millionaire, and with it an amazing lifestyle.
- Built my dream business with which I can help thousands of women like you manifest their dreams every day. And I am so infinitely grateful for that!
- Achieved my goal of a happy and fulfilled life.
And these are just some of the highlights; the list is VERY LONG! I'm not saying all this to brag, but to show you why I'm a big fan of vision boards or so-called dream boards.
And in this vision board guide here I'm telling you step by step how I made a vision board that reprogrammed my subconscious mind and helped me manifest all these dreams.
Use a Journal to Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind
First and foremost, I recommend having a manifesting journal, because it is a great way to see what you manifest in everyday life and what small goals you achieve without being aware of them.
Read more about it here: How to Journal for Manifesting Success
A journal can not only help you to reflect but also to suggest a new reality to your subconscious mind.
Write your goal, in the form of a story, every morning in your journal, and I will tell you, you will be surprised how fast this will become your new reality!
Learn How the Law of Attraction REALLY Works
And if you want to use this knowledge to achieve all your big goals in life, to reach your dreams, to manifest your dream life, then you should also know the other important aspects of the Law of Attraction.
And here is how I can help you with this:
- Read my Manifestation & Law of Attraction Blog and learn more about the LoA and the power of your mind.
- Join my FREE 5 Day Manifestation Challenge, a video training that will show you step by step, how manifestation works. And this way, you also become a member of our SelfMadeLadies Community.
- Get my new book: "Become the CEO of Your Dream Life" - this will be mind changing! But don't just trust my words, check out what my book editor gave me as feedback:
Okay, I have to admit this feedback makes me VERY proud right now!
Writing a book was one of the big goals I had set myself and where I first had to reprogram my subconscious mind, to actually be able to reach it.
Because there was a lot against me finishing this book successfully:
- English is not my native language, and I didn't learn English at school. I can speak English because I lived in England for a long time, but writing and grammar is a different story.
- Ask any of my teachers back from school; if I were able to write a book, the answer would always have been a definite NO. If I had believed them, I would probably live on welfare now or survive with some underpaid jobs.
- I have if I can trust doctors, various health restrictions. That starts somewhere with ADHS and ends with Asperger. How on earth did I manage to write on my book for hours every day, week after week?
Or how did I get into management positions in large companies, earning multiple 6-figure incomes, all this as a high-school dropout with no higher education?
How about my successful career in Sales, me, the super introvert?
And how did I manage to grow up with a pretty poor money mindset to become a self-made millionaire?
And how did I manage to manifest my dream honeymoon, a 20H+ flight time away from home, after ten years with fear of flying and not being able to board a plane? (And no, I did not swim!)
Ah yes, wait, how was that? It's all in your mind!
So I hope these tips on how to reprogram your subconscious mind will help you to achieve all your goals and dreams and that you can live your dream life the exact way you want it to be because you know what?
You deserve this!
And don't let anyone else tell you something different, and especially not your subconscious mind that might still be running on an old, outdated program!
JOIN OUR FREE MANIFESTATION CHALLENGE
About the Author
Mia Fox is a trained NLP & Mindset Coach with nearly a decade of experience. After finally finding the secret behind "The Secret," she changed her money mindset and manifested her dream life. Since then, it is her big passion to help women around the world to do the same. She is the founder behind the Self Made Ladies Community & Blog and the author of "Become the CEO of Your Dream Life", teaching her advanced manifesting formula, where she gives women a practical no BS approach to the Law of Attraction and Manifestation.
Follow SelfMadeLadies on Social Media:
JOIN THOUSANDS OF WOMEN IN THE FREE 5-DAY MANIFESTATION CHALLENGE!
join thousands of women in the free challenge!
join thousands of women in the free manifesting challenge!